Thursday, September 15, 2011

Paper Crafts in Singapore

When I was googling for paper crafts, I found this word "Paper quilling" and immediately googled more on it. Came to know more and more small information about quilling. I was totally dragged towards it and started searching youtube to find for some videos where people can teach me how to do paper quilling. I did find some... so next step is to quench my thirst by buying some products to start off my quilling experience. I took some time off from office during lunch time and went to look out for shops in Bras Besah complex near City Hall. There is one shop called Art Friend in 4th floor. I was able to find Quilling strips but the quilling complete set which was around 20$ was already gone... did not loose heart still...got some strips and planning to try out a greeting card all on my own with people in youtube... will post a picture soon once I am done with my first effort...

No comments:

Post a Comment