Friday, October 21, 2011

Hardworking Friend

I met this lady when I sent my son to special language class 4 years ago and to be too exact in the month of April year 2007. At first I was amazed by her energy. She was so beautiful and more beautiful when she smiled. We were just talking for about one hour or so and felt as though we had known each other for long time.
Our names were same..need anything to accept a person as friend at the first meet?

She had one son who was one year elder to my first son. They also started getting along. Her husband was also friendly and we were discussing about the house we bought... they were having plans to buy house. They came to our house to see and it started the long endless journey.

We shared information about studies, about happenings, about everything...shared gifts and wishes and helped each other in need and also had travelled together. Now became the most envied friends in the surrounding...

She was working before she met me and left her job to take care of her son. I was working and am still working. Still we manage to find time to talk to each other and keep in close touch. She has started a small scale business and I am just watching and amazing her determination and talent in handling people. She is too good in conversing with people...

The business she is doing is selling Silver goods (pooja items, jewelry, and everything you can expect in pure silver) with unique designs, small and affordable. She takes up orders too. She manages all by herself as her husband is too busy in his job. Her blogspot is Here
Please do contact her if you are interested in her designs and mention my name to get discounts ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment