Monday, November 28, 2011

My Son's Best Uncle's Birthday!

Its not an easy thing to get into kids mind these days with so many distractions around. They tend to forget people quickly if they dont see them continously for 3 to 4 months. But this brother of mine is really a wonderful person. He got straight thru their hearts by his love,care and share nature. Even though we are not from same mothers, he always had been one of my own. With his small gestures of running over to see them whenever we visit India, sitting along with them, talking to them, spending all his time with them...he got a big place in their hearts. My son has made him a greeting card for his birthday and says that he will mail it over to him even it gets to him late. In that there is a long love letter saying...Uncle's Name! (No one calls him uncle...its by his name only even though there is 20 years of gap between them) You are one of my best uncle i've ever had!
I asked him if you say this uncle as your best then what about your other uncle (my husband's brother)? He says thats why mentioned one of my best uncle...meaning I have two best uncles in my life :)
It was a wonderful reply and i really appreciated it. Happy Birthday! to one of my best brothers and to one of my son's best Uncle!

No comments:

Post a Comment